A game of tag has been making its way throughout the blogging community, and today I was tagged by the lovely Carissa. To play, all you need to do is be tagged (see my list of "victims" below!), write a list of ten random facts about yourself, and then tag four more people. Fun!
Here are my completely random facts. Enjoy!
1. I'm a reality TV addict--and I make no apologies.
2. I love ginger ale, but I'm particular about the brand. It has to be Vernors.
3. I won a library poster contest when I was in the second grade. That was the high point of my art career.
4. Ozzy Osbourne is my favorite singer.
5. I have a crush on Gossip Girl's Chuck Bass (played by Ed Westwick). Don't judge.
6. When I was sixteen, I worked as a desk clerk in a Super 8. It was not my favorite job.
7. I worry about everything.
8. I've never dyed my hair.
9. I would rather talk face-to-face than call someone.
10. Dirty Dancing is my favorite movie, and the wonderful Patrick Swayze was my first celebrity crush.
I hope that was random enough! I'm tagging: