Many thanks to the wonderful Caitlin at All About Growing Up and Becoming a Famous Author, who recently passed on some blog awards to me: The Versatile Blogger and The Irresistibly Sweet Blogger. Make sure you check out her blog; she's incredibly funny and encouraging!
So now it's time for me to pass on these awards to others and share seven random facts about myself. Here we go:
1. I'm a binge cleaner. I do the necessary daily chores like dishes and laundry, but I don't do the real cleaning until I know I'm going to have company. Guess what? My friend is visiting this week...
2. I used to be a college instructor, but my dream job for when both of my kids are in school is to work at a library or bookstore. I just love the idea of being surrounded by books all day!
3. I love taking a big spoon of peanut butter and dipping it into a dish of chocolate chips. (My mom started me on this when I was a kid. Thanks, Mom!)
4. Don't ask me to choose! I have a horrible time making decisions, even simple ones.
5. I love to make soup. It's freezing here today, so tonight I'm trying a recipe for butternut squash soup.
6. One of my favorite TV shows of all time is Felicity. I once saw Scott Speedman (he played Ben) sitting on a stoop in NYC. To this day, I'm kicking myself for not talking to him.
7. I've been watching Gossip Girl on Netflix for months. It's my guilty pleasure. I love the drama!
And now I'm passing on these awards to two of the many blogs I really enjoy: