Monday, March 19, 2012

Strange

Today's 100 words:

The weather has been so beautiful here these past couple of weeks, but no one in my family has really had the opportunity to enjoy it. We all made it to church yesterday, but later in the afternoon I came down with an ear infection--my first ever--and had to make a visit to Urgent Care to have it taken care of. My son and daughter have both been battling upper respiratory infections, and now my husband seems to be coming down with something as well. Normally, we don't get sick like this. It's been a strange winter overall.

2 comments:

  1. poor thing - ear infections make you feel very strange. Very nice to meet you, and I hope you guys all fight fit soon
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's great to meet you, too!

    ReplyDelete