Sunday, April 7, 2013

A great week and a big thank you!

Happy Sunday!

I wanted to thank those of you who have been visiting my blog this week. I've been having a great time with the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. It's such a wonderful opportunity to discover great new blogs and meet new friends. ☺

I also wanted to let you know that my daily haiku is up over at the Pulitzer Remix site. You can find it here. I know I keep saying this, but I truly am grateful to those of you who are reading and commenting on my poems. I'm honored that I was one of the eighty-five poets chosen to participate in this project, and I'm so appreciative of those who take the time to read. Thank you!

Wishing you all a fantastic Sunday! Now I'm off to read some blogs. ☺


32 comments:

  1. I just found your haiku yesterday - now I'm having fun following ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog! Trying to catch up today! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your having a great Sunday too. Thanks for encouraging me to take part I'm glad I did as I find it fun too even if I am one of the few photographers who post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana - enjoy this beautiful day. I always look forward to your post ~ very inspiring to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jules. I appreciate that. Have a lovely day. ☺

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your being chosen and having such a good first week of the challenge. Hope week two is just as good.

    A-Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for both, Sandy. Have a great week!

      Delete
  6. Good job on making it through the week! I'm so proud that every blog I read has made it this far already. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel—and the same to you. Great job!

      Delete
  7. Glad you was chosen good for you have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the thank you. Now, of course, you know that we wouldn't visit if we didn't like this blog, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Would it be redundant if I said thanks? ;)

      Delete
  9. I'm ready for week two and your Haku!!! LookIt Me...I'm a poet...LOL!!! I would love to write Haku, but I'm much to mouthy!!!
    Sue CollectInTexasGal
    AtoZ LoneStar Quilting Bee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's wonderful, Dana. Many congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And we're grateful that you keep posting your poems. They're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kate. I truly appreciate all your comments. ☺

      Delete
  12. Congrats on being one of the poets chosen! I really like your poems :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. well, congrats to you, girl, for the poem! What a thrill to be recognized elsewhere. So glad your a-z is going well. You are gaining many followers! I'll check in again. :0)
    from The Dugout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mare. Heading over to your blog now!

      Delete