Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Unable to find the words

Since I began this blog on January 8 of this year, it's been important to me to post an entry every day. Admittedly, some entries have been more thought-provoking than others, but all of them have been genuine--they've all shown the real me, good and bad, and I'm happy that I've been able to fulfill my goal.

That being said, I feel as though I need to apologize for today's words: I don't have any.

I've been working on an entry since yesterday afternoon, but my emotions about the subject are raw, and I'm having trouble seeing through my tears to write something that might be worthwhile for you to read. Even these words have been difficult to write. The topic breaks my heart, and just thinking about it--especially at this early juncture--is painful enough to make me wonder if I'll ever be able to post the entry.

For now, I just don't have the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment