Two of my blog readers were kind enough to present me with awards recently. I want to think Carolyn Arnold and Scott Niven for giving me this "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog" award:
And I also want to thank Scott Niven again for awarding me this "Stylish Blogger" award:
Most of these awards come with rules, and here are the ones I received from Carolyn:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact them to let them know.
Seven Random Things About Me:
1. I've become addicted to unsweetened chocolate--the kind used for baking, no sugar added. I thought it was bitter at first, but now I love it!
2. I won a library poster contest when I was in the second grade. The prize was any book I wanted. I chose one about dogs.
3. I read while I brush my teeth. It makes the time go faster!
4. When we were kids, my sister and I used to kill our Barbies on a regular basis.
5. I'm Norwegian, German, Scotch, Dutch, and French (mostly French).
6. I have a master's degree in English, but when I started college, I wanted to be a broadcast journalist and told everyone that Barbara Walters and Diane Sawyer had better watch out!
7. I once saw actor Scott Speedman leaning against a building in New York City. He was alone, and to this day, I wish I would have talked to him.
Now for the awards! I'd like to present both of these awards to the following awesome and deserving bloggers:
1. Tersia Roach
Congratulations to all!