Monday, December 3, 2012

Hello, Monday

Hello, tulips. There's a reason you've become my favorite flower. 
Do you remember? (Here's a hint.) ☺



 Hello, Pinterest and ideas for fun kids' crafts.

Puffy Paint recipe from One Crafty Mumma.
Artwork by my kids.


Hello, cup of tea. This season makes me think of you.



Hello, new stack of library books. You make me happy.

 

Hello, Monday.
Hello, new beginnings and new chances.
 
Hello to a beautiful week. ☺


What are you saying hello to today?
 

This post was inspired by Lisa Leonard. Be sure to check out her great blog, found here.

18 comments:

  1. I definitely wouldn't mind saying hello to a cup of hot tea right about now. Such a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could use another cup right about now. :)

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I'm saying hello to you, Dana! I love your optimism!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello right back!

      I'm trying to practice positive thinking. :)

      Delete
  3. I"m saying hello to the Christmas spirit! And have fun with Me Talk Pretty One Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful time of year. :)

      I'm not sure the Sedaris book is my kind of thing, but I saw it and thought I'd give it a shot.

      Delete
  4. I'm saying 'hey' because I'm trying to be 'down with the kids' ;-)
    Hope you've had a good Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great start to the week! hope it stays great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. popping over from lisa's to say "hello" to you.

    tea is so yummy and warming this time of year. i've had 4 cups today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello to you as well!

      I'm usually a coffee drinker, but I'm really starting to enjoy tea. As you said, it's great this time of year!

      Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  7. You were definitely cheerful for a Monday! Hope you feel the same way today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, what a wonderful week! I've been in the same mood. ;)
    Life is good!!

    ReplyDelete