Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to my little boy!

It's my son's fourth birthday today, a fact I can hardly believe. It seems like yesterday that I was lying in a hospital bed in a too small room, recovering from an emergency C-section...

We spent a wonderful day at the children's museum, followed by dinner and the cake I had stayed up most of the night to complete. It turned out pretty well, but I don't consider it to be one of my best. I'll try to post pictures soon. I wanted to do so today, but last night our thermostat went out, and I spent most of the night not only wide awake working on the cake but freezing. I'll try to upload the picture when I'm not so tired.

That's all for today. I'm exhausted and happy, but I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment