Saturday, February 19, 2011

I want those "Sex and the City" friends

I'm on season four of my Sex and the City marathon, and I was thinking today about how great it would be to have a group of friends who are as close as Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha. I have good friends, of course, but unlike the women on the show, I really have only one best friend, one person I know I can always confide in and turn to for honest advice. There's nothing wrong with having only one best friend, of course, and I'm very appreciative of the good friends who've been there for me in all the stages of my life. I just think sometimes that it would be nice to have an entire group of friends to rely on, have fun with, laugh with, and cry with--best friends who know they can depend on each other even when no one else is on their side.

Or maybe I just want to be a part of the Sex and the City group. I think Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, Samantha, and Dana has a nice ring to it. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment