Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Not exactly the breakfast of champions

Today's 100 words:

I need more breakfast choices. Every day I eat an egg on toast or cereal. Every once in a while, I might have yogurt, but for the most part, Cheerios, Rice Krispies, and hard-boiled eggs are my go-to foods. If someone else were to observe me for a week or a month, I think they could deduce--and probably correctly--that I'm a bit boring. In truth, I buy what the kids will eat. I could change it up. Tomorrow? How about pancakes?

2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh. How about...Nutrigrain waffles with Peanut Butter and Co. White Chocolate Dream PB spread on it? Or cream cheese? I love oatmeal with PB or strawberries or even the chocolate jello pudding mix. Trust me. It's delicious and healthy. Or I microwave two egg beaters (1/2 cup) and add chopped tomatoes, mushrooms and onions and sometimes a turkey sausage patty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great ideas! The last one sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete