This morning I want to extend a huge thank-you to the three wonderful people who've presented me with awards in the past week or two:
♥ L.G. Keltner at Writing Off the Edge honored me with a Fabulous Blog Ribbon and a Stylish Blogger Award;
♥ Nikki at Inspire Nordic presented me with the One Lovely Blog Award and a Stylish Blogger Award;
♥ and Funny in My Mind at In My Mind It's Always Funny handed me the Liebster Blog Award.
Thanks so much to all of them--and be sure to visit their amazing blogs!
This is the first time I've ever received a Fabulous Blog Ribbon, so I've decided to post about that award today. Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)
Okay, here we go:
Five Fabulous Moments:
1. the call that came the day I finished my Master's thesis and informed me that I was hired for my first real job: teaching English and journalism at a college in Nebraska
2. my wedding on a riverboat
3. the moments I found out I was pregnant with my children
4. the births of my children
5. meeting so many kind, talented, and amazing people in the blogosphere
Five Things I Love:
1. chocolate (I'm craving chocolate-covered potato chips right now!)
3. reading, especially if it's raining outside
4. cute shoes
5. Mexican food
Five Things I
1. drivers who think they are entitled to cut in front of traffic
3. hair in my food, especially if I'm at a restaurant
4. handling raw chicken
5. being outside in really hot weather, which for me is anything above 75 degrees
I'd like to pass this Fabulous Blog Ribbon, as well as the rest of the awards, to
1. Funny In My Mind at In My Mind It's Always Funny
2. Nikki at Inspire Nordic
3. L.G. Keltner at Writing Off the Edge
4. Fran at Broken Cookies Don't Count
5. Mel at The Positive Pessimist
6. Danielle at Sweet Tea Reads
Have a wonderful Saturday!