Saturday, January 7, 2012

Two types

Today's 100 words:

There are two types of people in this world: those who are never late and those who are. I fall into the former category; my husband falls into the latter. This morning, the hubs had an 8 a.m. appointment at a car repair shop about fifteen minutes away. He left the house at 7:58. I suggested that maybe he should call on the way and tell them he'd be late, but he wasn't interested in that. "Oh, they won't care," he said. I disagree. I'm just glad I didn't have to go with him. My anxiety would probably kill me.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you. If I show up "on time" I'm already late in my mind. I need to get to places at least a few minutes before hand. Thankfully my hubby is the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. It's the same with us. I'm always waiting, shoes and coat on, for my husband. No matter how early I ask him to start getting ready! I'm always early...he's always running late. Urgh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, you're so lucky! I can't even tell you how many fights this issue has caused...

    April, it's so frustrating! I get myself and two kids ready... I just can't understand it.

    ReplyDelete