Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trick or treat!

Today's 100 words:

Today I was a mom helper in my four-year-old's preschool class. The kids were celebrating Halloween, each arriving in costume and ready to trick or treat at several offices throughout the building. Even though times have changed since I was a child, the costumes really haven't, and it was great to see familiar standbys like Spider-Man, a police officer, and the ubiquitous princess, all popular choices from my own childhood. It was clear that the kids were having a great time, and watching them made me nostalgic for the days when Halloween meant candy, games, and fun.

What memories do you have of Halloween? Any favorite costumes?

2 comments:

  1. i taught at the preschool my boys went to, to help them out one year. those kids are so darn cute!
    what are yours going as?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son will be Spider-Man, and my daughter is going as My Little Pony. :)

    ReplyDelete