Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday inspiration

Happy Sunday, friends!

Before I get to this week's inspiration, I want to thank Tara from Tara Tyler Talks for my awesome new header! Tara created it for me out of the goodness of her heart, and I'm absolutely thrilled with the new life it gives to my blog!

Today's video features artist Max Zorn, who uses only brown packing tape and a scalpel to create amazing street art, which he then hangs on street lamps around Amsterdam. The video below shows the making of one of his most recent pieces, and you can check out his site to see other works he's created. They're all very impressive!



Zorn is now trying to spread street art around the world, and he's asking for help, at no cost to those who wish to get involved. If you're interested, you can check out this site, which tells you how you can help bring some of his art to your city.

Wishing you all a creative and inspirational Sunday!

18 comments:

  1. I love the new header! Wow, that is pure talent. I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing what talent some people have!

      Delete
  2. This is awesome! Mr. Zorn is incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is truly amazing. It's unbelievable the talent that's out there. I love your new header! Speaking of talent - Tara is really talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People like Zorn create beautiful things out of materials I would never think to use. And I agree: Zorn and Tara are both really talented!

      Delete
  4. Amazing, I just G+ it. Love the new Header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new header! So awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, too! Tara's really talented. :)

      Delete
  6. Great new header! What a wonderful thing for her to do for you. Sweet!

    Hard to believe that is all made with just brown packing tape and a scalpel. Wow!

    I'm glad I can finally comment again. Blogger wouldn't let me for a couple of days. Happy week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara's great. :)

      Zorn is pretty awesome, too. I admire these artists who can create something beautiful out of almost nothing.

      Delete
  7. Oh Dana, this new header is just what you needed to keep you inspired and amused. Tara captured you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right: my new header does inspire me. I'm so happy with it!

      Delete
  8. Love the new blog look and a great way to start the New Year!

    ReplyDelete