Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Looking for blog recommendations? Look no further!

Before I post my A to Z entry today, I'd like to take a moment to thank all of the wonderful, kind people who have presented me with blog awards during the past few months. I've fallen way behind in fulfilling the requirements of these awards, but I still want to give a shout-out to these bloggers and encourage you to visit their amazing blogs:

Caitlin at All About Growing Up and Becoming a Writer
Tara at Tara Tyler Talks
Martin at From Sand to Glass
Angie at Write Me Happy

Thanks again, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. what a sweetie! thanks for the shout! awards can be hard to keep up with =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Yours was one of the very first blogs I became addicted to. :)

      Delete