Monday, December 26, 2011

Almost that time of year

Today's 100 words:
 
Now that Christmas is over--now that the gifts have been unwrapped and life is starting to return to its less hectic, less busy pace--my thoughts start to turn toward the new year and what it holds. In the next few days I will no doubt be writing another list of resolutions--(I prefer to call them goals)--things that I hope to accomplish in 2012. I went through the list I made for 2011 and was happy to discover that while I didn't achieve everything on it, I did meet many of my objectives. I'm hopeful for 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours. I hope your Christmas was lovely, and I hope your new year brings you joy! I look forward to your posts in 2012! And good job with the 2011 resolutions! I started mine early, and so far, for 2012, so good. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, April. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! And thanks for the luck! :)

    ReplyDelete